Who can apply?
The program is open to mid-level and senior-level Hungarian professionals in business, public administration, non-profit organizations and academia. Candidates should hold a master's degree, and have at least four years professional experience, as well as the expressed support of their current employer.
- Applicants must be Hungarian citizens with permanent residency in Hungary.
- Fluency in written and spoken English*.
- Have at least four years professional experience.
- Have expressed written support of current employer.
- Meet eligibility requirements for the respective executive education program or course.
- Relatives and immediate family members of HAESF employees, HAESF Advisory Board or HAEF Board are not eligible to apply.
*Because of the interactive nature of programs and to participate fully, fluency in written and spoken English is a necessity.